Monday, August 22, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas August Release Blog Hop

Welcome to the Craftin Desert Divas August Release Blog Hop. We have some wonderful stamps and dies that we will be sharing with you.

All stamps are in the CDD Shop and now available for purchase HERE.












We also offer SVG stamp outlines for .99 they work perfectly with your cutting machine. You must have a program that opens these files. This is a great alternative to coordinating dies and much less expensive.


Here's what I've created for you...


I used the new CDD Market Place Stamps, Hall Pass Stamps, Plan It Dies, and Mini Shaker Clip Dies for my planner spread. I love having all of these products to make a cute planner page!! The Plan It Dies fit perfectly in the Mambi Happy Planner boxes so I know I will use these a lot!


My Mini Shaker Clip is filled with CDD Skyfall Sequins. I love this color combo so much!!

Other CDD products used:

For my next project I got a little inky!


This card features the new Your Wish stamps. These genies are so cute!! Love them!!

I created a rainbow inked panel to go with the sentiment.


I colored my genie us with some Copic markers and added some Glossy Accents to her eyes.


I don't know about you all but I have had weeks were I wish I could get on a magic carpet and fly away. This sentiment is perfect!!

Other CDD products used:

Here are the projects I shared during the sneak peeks in case you missed them:





Here are the specials for this release:

**New Shimmer sequins will be on SALE for $1.00.

**FREE SHIPPING with minimum on orders placed.

Shipping minimum orders:

$10 USA use Code: 10SHIP

$15 International use Code: 15SHIP

Enjoy this special for in stock items only 8/22 thru 8/31 at 10pm MST
All Stamps and Dies are made in the USA.




 Your next stop is the super talented: Jan




Mon 8/22
Tues 8/23

5 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful variety of creations using stamps, dies, etc. Especially like bg colors on card. Have a Bee-utiful day from Central TX.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great planner pages, and love your cards....the backgrounds are beautiful.

red1979 said...

Cute projects! Love that shaker clip!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Awesome projects. Love the shaker on your paper clip. very cleaver. TFS

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love all of your creations! They are all so beautiful! Love your colouring too and your backgrounds look amazing!