Thursday, October 22, 2015

Very Merry!! ~ Craftin Desert Divas October Sneak Day 4

Today is Day 4 of the sneak peeks for the October stamp release at Craftin Desert Divas.

We have 4 new stamp sets for this release and 2 new die sets designed by our own design team member Leah!

Today we are showcasing the Tis The Season stamp set.

I have created a Christmas card for you. 


For this card I created my base and speech bubble with the CDD In Line Dies


My sentiment was stamped with the new Tis the Season stamp set and I add some Jingle Jangle Sequins.


 My cute little reindeer is from KaDoodle Bug Designs called Cutie KaToodles - Rudy Deer. I pieced him altogether and added some white flock to his hat. Some sparkle was added to his eyes with my Clear Wink of Stella pen and the sparkle on his nose is from from Christmas Red Stickles. I covered both the eyes and nose with Glossy Accents.

Check out all the sneak peeks by joining us for a Facebook Hop today, You can get started on the Craftin Desert Divas Fan Page.

All stamps and dies will be available for purchase on Friday!

 Join us in the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1428163220758119/ and share your creations using Craftin Desert Divas' stamps. 

Don't forget the hop with us Friday and Saturday to see the full release!

Have a fabulous day!!

No comments: