Thursday, September 3, 2015

Scarecrow Kisses ~ CDD Daily Post

Hi there! It's my day to post over on the Craftin Desert Divas Blog.

Here is what I am sharing...

The days are getting shorter and the nights are getting cooler. That's a sure sign that summer is soon coming to an end. At least, here is Pennsylvania it is!!

With that in mind, thoughts are definitely turning toward all thing autumn. I love the new Autumn Wishes stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas and used it for today's fall card.


This card was a lot of fun to put together. I used my Fuse tool and a clear pocket to create the different sections to add all this cuteness.


After I colored my images with Copic markers, I created a scene for one pocket. I used the Outdoor Landscape Dies for my grass.

For another pocket I added some Corn Maze sequins. Love this mix! The orange, yellows, and greens are beautiful together.

I stamped my sentiment and the little crow together, both included in the Autumn Wishes set, and added them to another pocket. Lastly, I added an acorn and leaf to another pocket and sealed it all up.


I finished off the card with a few more leaves, acorn, and some jute twine.

Here are the CDD products I used to create this card:





Thank you for joining me today!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute. Love it. Thank you for sharing. Have a nice crafty day!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, is this ever adorable! I LOVE everything about it! I have to get that Fuse Tool on my next shopping day! I love the little pockets and the theme is fantastic! The scarecrow is so stinken cute! Great job on this Saundra!
Sherrie K

Kathy Salido said...

Such a sweet card Saundra, love the colors.