Thursday, August 6, 2015

You're the Best! ~ Craftin Desert Divas Mini Release Sneak Peek Day 2


It's day 2 of Craftin Desert Divas Mini Release Sneak Peeks!

Today we are showcasing the new Beyond Measure Stamps and Coordinating Dies.

For my project I put together a fun little back to school gift.


I gathered a few pink school supplies and arranged them in this pail that I purchased from Target.


I attached my tag to the pail with a fun polka dot binder clip that I have had in my stash forever.


To create the tag I used the new Fancy Frames Dies. I love these dies!! I stamps my images on some Kraft cardstock  and proceed to color them with my Prismacolor Pencils. I have not used my pencils in forever so it was like playing with something new!

I added a heart paperclip and finished it off with a bit of Baker's Twine. I, also, added some Glossy Accents to the apple and glasses.

The new stamps and dies will be available fore purchase Friday, August 7th, in the Craftin Desert Divas Shop. We will be having a reveal blog hop both Friday and Saturday with a few more FREEBIES.

Head on over to Facebook for the sneak peek page hop. There is a FREEBIE cut file up for grabs just for hopping along.

You can start at the Craftin Desert Divas Fanpage.