Thursday, March 5, 2015

Foxy Birthday ~ with Craftin Desert Diva's

Hi there! I am back today with another project featuring Craftin Desert Diva's "Bring On The Cake" stamp set.

When I saw this cute bag at My Scrap Chick I knew that I wanted to make it.


This was really simple to put together and I think these would be great for a child's birthday party. This fox is from My Scrap Chick called Fox Treat Bag. I put it together as is after inking all of my pieces.


As I said earlier, I used the Craftin Desert Diva's Bring On The Cake stamp set. I, also, used the new Deer Friends set and heat embossed the sentiments in black.

Have a look at these 2 sets.


You can find this set - HERE


You can find this set - HERE

This project goes along with the theme this week at Craftin Desert Diva's!





3 comments:

mum of two said...

This is awesome Saundra!! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!

Donna K said...

Oh goodness this is just so CUTE!