Thursday, December 18, 2014

Poinsettia Gift Set with My Craft Spot and My Scrap Chick

Hi there! Today I am sharing this beautiful gift set over on the My Craft Spot Blog.


I made 3 of these sets for my niece. She wanted some pretty packaging for her teachers' gifts.

I used some cut files from My Scrap Chick called Poinsettia Christmas Card and Sunflower Greetings and combined the two. I used stamps from My Craft Spot to add the perfect touch.

My Tag was stamped with the Tiny Tags Christmas stamp set.


I used a stamp from Merry & Bright for the inside of my gift card.

I think everything came together beautifully and I know my niece was happy.

Make sure to check out the 12 Days of Christmas Specials at My Craft Spot!



3 comments:

Georgiana said...

This is a nice gift set. As a teacher I can say they will be well liked.

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous gift set! Beautiful papers and fun design! Great job Saundra!
Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and Happy New year!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

This is so pretty! It's a wonderful gift set! LOVE it! :)