Thursday, November 20, 2014

Warm Winter Wishes ~ Peachy Keen Stamps Sneak Peek Day 2

Hi There! I am back with Day 2 of Peachy Keen Stamps November Release!

Today I am sharing another penguin card. I just love these penguins!


This little penguin is from the new PK- 1452 Faceless Happy Snow Day Assortment. This set comes with a few characters and you can add different hats to them. I colored this cute penguin with my Copic markers and added some Stickles to her hat. Her darling face comes from PK-1447 Happy Penguins Couple Assortment. These faces are darling.

I decided that this cute penguin would be perfect on the Cup of Cocoa card. This card is an SVG from My Scrap Chick called Cup of Cocoa and Tea Set.

To finish off this card I chose a sentiment from the new PK-1449 Holiday Sentiments.

Prize Alert!!

Peachy Keen Stamps is giving away a $25 PKS gift certificate to one lucky person who comments on the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog and all of the designers' blogs. WOW!

Be sure to leave a comment be fore you leave and make sure you join us tomorrow for the full reveal and our Facebook Hop. There is going to be another gift certificate up for grabs but this one will be for $50!! You don't want to miss out on that!

Thanks for joining me today!

26 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER SWEET card Saundra, LOVE that ADORABLE little Penguin!!! AWESOME job as always :)

kahaulani said...

Awwww I want to drink it! I Love it the details make it look so real which makes me want to eat the mallows ;)

Carolyn said...

My favorite project today! I don't have the ability to cut svgs but I might have to draw and fussy cut this one! So cute!

Eva Laney said...

Just adorable as heck! love this whole project... I love making cocoa mug pocket cards :)

Sabrina said...

Oh my goodness... He is so gosh darn adorable!!!!

Lizzy Smith said...

This is so so super cute! I think I need the stamp AND the svg, those marshmallows are so cute! TFS, Lizzy

C&M Creations said...

Super cute shaped card, I love it!!!

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ ADORABLE!! LOVE the file and oh my the coloring and colors are GORGEOUS too!

OCCricutUser said...

Simply Adorable!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the mug of hot chocolate.
thanks for sharing a darling card.

Roberta Stevenson said...

Sandra, what a fantastic card! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the little penguin and the ADORABLE little face.

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

I LOVE it! That penguin is a super duper cutie patootie!

Iris said...

Super cute shaped card - love the penguin.
isoscia at aol dot com

janner said...

Super sweet penguins. Love it.

Alvina said...

I love penguins too, your card is awesome, TFS.

jessica said...

Awwww.....LOVE this Saundra!!!
So adorable!

~Tammy~ said...

Total cuteness! Love your fun shaped card! Fun colors and of course that penguin is sweet as can be!

Michelle said...

Your project is adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Liz O. said...

Totally adorable! Your card is super cute Sundra! Love the sentiment and that sweet little penguin! TFS!

Jen P said...

Beautiful card! I love the penguin and the fun colors your chose for your card.

Unknown said...

Love the shape card and that peguin is just way too cute! ! I thinkninwant some hot cocoa now ;-)

Brenda said...

Your Penguin Hot Cocoa Cup Card Is Absolutely Beautiful!!

quilt4fun2 said...

The penguins are adorable...I can see why you love them! The card cut is so cute...Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Adorable!

Melissa Deuss said...

This is just darling :)