Wednesday, November 12, 2014

So Very Thankful ~ My Craft Spot Inspiration

Hi there! Today I am sharing some inspiration on the My Craft Spot Blog.

With Thanksgiving just around the corner I have been thinking about how thankful I am for all that the Lord has given me. So today I thought I would share a little thankful gift card set I created using My Craft Spot products.


This little box and note cards are a cut file from My Scrap Chick called Sunflower Greetings. This is a great set as you can personalize it just the way you want. I  adjusted the size so that my note cards measured 3" x 3.25". I chose paper's from My Mind's Eye Collectable - Remarkable pad. The front of my box is decorated with the Flowers - Daisy dies from My Craft Spot. I added some Solid Red Baker's Twine ( available at My Craft Spot ) and tied a little bow.


My note cards also feature the Flowers - Daisy die and the sentiment is from My Craft Spot's Fall Leaves stamp set. I heat embossed the sentiment in opaque white embossing powder.


To wrap my gift set, I used a small brow lunch bag and stamped it with another sentiment from the Fall Leaves set. Lastly, I added a tag embossed with yet, another sentiment from that same set. The tag is tied on with some more Solid Red Baker's Twine.

Make sure to visit the My Craft Spot blog everyday for inspiration!

I hope you were inspired today to used your My Craft Spot products.

Thanks for joining me today!

~Saundra

1 comment:

Helen Gullett said...

This is a beautiful card set gift! Love the idea stamping on brown paper bag :) thanks for the inspiration.