Monday, November 17, 2014

Let Us Give Thanks ~ PKS Face Day

Hi there! Today I am the featured designer on the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog.

It's Face Day and I just love using Peachy Keen Stamps faces!

Today I am sharing a fun project that would be perfect to give to your guests for Thanksgiving.


I made these cute treat boxes that I found at My Scrap Chick. I used the following files: 


These files come with face parts but I just had to Peachify them.




I resized that treat boxes to make them smaller and stamped them with PK-1321 In the Garden Faces 1 1/8. I colored in the eyes with my white gem pen and added a bit of color with Copic markers.

Once that boxes were put together I added a sentiment from PKSC-22 October 2013 that I added to the pretty scalloped tags I made using the Tiny Doilies dies from My Craft Spot.

These would look great at each person's place setting on Thanksgiving day.

Be sure to head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog for more inspiration!

I hope you enjoyed my Peachy project!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Janis LU said...

Your Pilgrims and Indians are adorable. Have the files - now need to check to see if I have the PK stamps.

To me nothing finishes off a project like PK stamps. Use them all the time.

Thank you for sharing your finished projects.



Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness....cuteness overload!
Love!
Sherrie K

jessica said...

These are so super adorable Saundra!! LOVE those boxes and of course the ADORABLE PK faces!!!
GREAT projects!!

Jean Bullock said...

Absolutely darling. I love them.