Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Friends Forever ~ Peachy Keen Stamps Sneak Peek Day 1

Hi there! I am so excited! It is the first day of Peachy Keen Stamps newest release sneak peeks!

Yee Haw!! 

Y'all are going to love this new release!


Today I am featuring these cute penguins from the new set PK-1443 Faceless Penguins. This is the cutest set and I love the sentiment that is included. 

I had to stamp them holding hands. The penguins were colored with Copic markers and popped up with foam tape. I kept it very simple but I love it!

Check out the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog for more sneak peeks!

PRIZE ALERT

Peachy Keen Stamps is giving away a $25 PKS Gift certificate to one lucky person that leaves a comment. Make sure to leave a comment on each blog for the maximum number of chances!

All of the stamps will be available for purchase on Friday, November 21, 2014 from the Peachy Keen Stamps Store.

I'll be back tomorrow with another sneak peek and the Friday for the release Facebook Blog Hop!

32 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

LOVE the cute images and the torn paper. CUTE!

kahaulani said...

Oh my gosh these penguins are adorable

Cindy Beland said...

These are just the CUTEST little penguins ever!!! SUPER job my friend :)

D- said...

OMGosh this is ADORABLE. LOVE it. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Eva Laney said...

Oh my, Too Stinkin' cute! Love that you made them holding hands... adorable sentiment too!

Alvina said...

Those stamps are adorable and your card is beautiful, TFS.

Anonymous said...

SO super cute!! I just love the colors you choose. Those faces are to die for Awesome job!

Roberta Stevenson said...

OMG! This is ADORABLE! The stamps are sooo cute! I love the colours you chose too.

marg0006 said...

Super cute card. Am loving the fun has on the penguins.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

OCCricutUser said...

Those penguins are so dang CUTE!!!

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ oh my look how PRECIOUS this card is!! OMG!! Your coloring is seriously PERFECT!! Love this release too!

keysha said...

I love your card! It is so colorful and cheerful! The penguins are so cute!!

keysha

Glora said...

These penguins make me SO happy. You did such an awesome job on this beautiful card! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Iris said...

Love the penguin couple with their sweet faces and cute hats.
isoscia at aol dot com

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

I am dying over this card, it is so amazingly fantastic! Love those little penguins!

snappy scrappy said...

The most adorable!!!!

Jen P said...

WOW! I LOVE your card. The penguins are adorable. Fantastic job!

~Tammy~ said...

These are just the cutest images!!!! So stinkin adorable! Love day 1!

janner said...

Love the cute penquins. This is an exciting stamp release.

Cassandra said...

These are just too cute! I love that they are holding hands and your coloring is beautiful! Great job :)

cassandracauble at yahoo dot com

Kim A. said...

These are just adorable. I really want these penguin stamps!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a cute little card! I love those penguins!

Beckie Williams said...

Oh my goodness ... I am in love with these penguins!! I can not wait for them to be released!!

Liz O. said...

OMG Saundra those penguins are totally adorable! TFS!

Brenda said...

Your Penguins card is too cute!! Love The colors that you used.

Corina Daily said...

Oh I love this card, super cute!!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

The faces on these adorable penguins are so Peachy cute. Great coloring and I like them holding hands. Sweet job on your card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

SRob said...

That cup of Cocoa is adorable!

Migdalia said...

Absolutely Adorable!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

jessica said...

This is such an adorable card Saundra! LOVE it!

Michelle said...

Super cute. Thanks for sharing.

Melissa Deuss said...

Your coloring is beautiful and love the colors on these cute little penguins.