Friday, October 10, 2014

Frankly, You're Sweet!

Hi there!

Today I am sharing a quick and easy treat box that you can create for all the little goblins in your life!



This fun box is a cut file from My Scrap Chick called Frankenstein Treat Belly Box. I pretty much put him together as is except I created a layer for the front. I love the treat boxes that My Scrap Chick has to offer! There are so many to choose from. You can check some of them HERE.

I added some new Baker's Twine that will be available soon from My Craft Spot. I love me some Baker's Twine! Psst... Make sure you check out the clearance section in the Baker's Twine section for a sweet deal!  The button is from my stash. To finish off my treat box, I added a sentiment from My Craft Spot's Banner Sentiments - Fall set. I decided to stack the sentiment instead of stamping as is. There is so many fun products that can be found in the My Craft Spot Shop! Make sure you check it out!

I hope you enjoyed my project today! Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you!



2 comments:

Karen said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

So colorful and
cute Saundra. The front panel addition was a brilliant idea too, wish we had thought of that!! LOL.