Monday, August 18, 2014

Bags & Boxes ~ My Craft Spot Challenge

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping together!

Today I am sharing some gift bags I created for the new challenge at My Craft Spot.

Challenge #149 Bags & Boxes


These treat bags are super simple to put together. I used a cut file from My Scrap Chick called Treat Bag Trio and decorated it. The paper I chose is from an old birthday stack from My Mind's Eye. It had colors for both girls and boys so I made one of each. These would be super easy to mass produce.

My tag was created with My Craft Spot's Tiny Doilies die. I added a sentiment from My Craft Spot's Build A Birthday set and tied my bags with some ribbon from my stash. Super easy!

There are some new guidelines for the My Craft Spot Challenges:

1. Make a project that matches the challenge.
2. Link back to My Craft Spot in your post.
3. One entry per person.
4. Project must be new for this challenge (no backlinking)
5. Limit of 5 entries in other challenges
6. You don't have to use MCS products on your project, but it is encouraged!

**Winners will be announced on the Wednesday after the challenge closes.  For the DT Top 3 picks, preference will be given to entries using My Craft Spot products.  The prize winner will still be selected randomly from all entries that follow the challenge rules.

We would love to see your bags and boxes so be sure to join in the challenge at My Craft Spot!

Thanks for joining me today!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

No comments: