Monday, June 2, 2014

Time ~ My Craft Spot Sneak Peek Day 1

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together

Today begins the sneak peeks of My Craft Spot's June release and I am so excited to be taking part as a guest designer this month!

Today the we are featuring a peek at Clock Time sentiment stamps.


This set comes with a few clock faces, hands, and sentiments to match and the best part is the clock faces fit on the Tiny Doilies Dies. Love that!

I, also, have a peek at a new die that My Craft Spot will be releasing called Fancy Edges 2.

The new stamp sets and metal dies will be available for purchase on Saturday.

How about a Giveaway!

Kimberly is giving away this stamps set to one lucky person that comments on the My Craft Spot blog.



Make sure to head over the Kimberly's Blog for comment!

I will be back tomorrow with Day 2 of My Craft Spot sneaks. Hope to see you then!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty card. I love those clock faces and they look so nice on the doilies.

Unknown said...


Hi I like your Card is very nice. http://ventanasdescrapbook.blogspot.com/ avenaynuez@gmail.com

Sherrie K. said...

GORGEOUS card Saundra! The pastel colors look fabulous! I am loving the clocks and the sentiment is beautiful! I see the new little fancy border to..super cute!
Loving the peeks today! Fantastic job my friend and can't wait to see the rest of your projects this week!
Sherrie K

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the timepieces/clocks, edging & inking for a wonderful look.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sharon said...

What a wonderful card!! Love the sentiment, clocks and the great papers. :)

rockpapercricut said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the frame you created for your clocks! The soft color combination is just gorgeous! I'm so glad you are part of My Craft Spot's New Stamp Release Party. :)

Ally

Georgiana said...

These clocks are awesome!

Cynthia Clark said...

Beautiful card, very unique. I love the clocks.