Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Gear-ific Birthday ~ My Craft Spot June Sneak Peek Day 2

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

If you are looking for Peachy Keen Stamps Day 2 project just scroll down or click HERE

Today Day is Day 2 of My Craft Spots June Sneak Peeks!

We are featuring the Robots stamp set. This set has lots of fun phrases!


For my card, I decided that I wanted to use gears to go with my sentiment from the Robots stamp set. As, I was deciding how I wanted to design the card, I thought it would be fun to added the gears to the bottom edge and weld them to my card base. I designed this in my Silhouette software. The gears are from the Silhouette online store. To give the card a little dimension, popped a few of the gears.

This card also features the new My Craft Spot Fancy Edges 2 Dies. I added that across the top of my card and tied some Black Baker's Twine ( available at My Craft Spot ) across the top. I added some doodling to finish off this card.


To help the gears stand out, I added a strip of black cardstock to the inside of the card.

How would you like to win a My Craft Spot stamps set?

Today Kimberly is giving away Banner Sentiments.


 To win this set just head on over to My Craft Spot and leave a comment, of course, I'd love if you left me a comment, too! ;)

All the new stamps and dies will be available for purchase on Saturday.

Stay tuned for more sneak peeks!

Thanks for joining me today!


4 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Gear-ific! Like the use of the gears & how you wonderfully made the bottom edge of card to fit the gears on.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

marg0006 said...

Super fun shaped card and love the grids you used to design the card. The sentiment is awesome too.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card Saundra! I love the fun, bright gears and fancy edge along the top:)
The sentiments are SO fun! Love this set:)
Great job by everyone today! Can't wait to see the whole release!
Sherrie K

Unknown said...

Hi, Very Nice your card. I like the colors http://ventanasdescrapbook.blogspot.com/ Avenaynuez@gmail.com
I have your party button on my sidebar