Friday, December 13, 2013

Subway Art Christmas Tag ~ Scrappy Moms Stamps December Release

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today Scrappy Moms Stamps is releasing 3 brand new stamp sets and you are going to LOVE them!!

First let me show you what I created.


Subway Art has been so popular and now Scrappy Moms Stamps has some great subway art stamps. For my tag I used the brand new Subway Art - Holidays! I wanted the image to be the focus so I kept it simple. I may use it as a tag or add it to a card. 

Have a look at the new release:




These wonderful new sets are available for purchase now and ready to ship. You can find them all in the Scrappy Moms Stamps Store.

We have a special guest designer with us this month please be sure to check out what Gloria has created.

The Scrappy Moms Designers will be showcasing these stamps throughout the week so be sure to check back.

I wanted to mention one more thing!!

Scrappy Moms Stamps is having a design team call right now!! Scrappy Moms is looking for 1 permanent designer and 12 guest designers for 2014! Hurry and submit your projects for the design team call. You can find all the details HERE.

Thanks for joining me today.

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Beautiful Christmas card - I love the sprig of holly! :)

- Mel

Sukie said...

Super cute tag, it is so fun and festive! The new stamps are awesome, love them!

Pam said...

I just love this pretty little Christmas tag!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lezlye said...

Luv it Saundra! Have a great Holiday!