Friday, October 25, 2013

Tulle Halloween Wreath

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I thought I would share something a little different with you. My project doesn't involve paper or stamps but it does have ribbon!


This is a wreath that I made to put on my front door this year. It is not my idea but when I saw a similar wreath on the Our Best Bites blog I knew I wanted to make one. The wreath consists of a 8 inch styrofoam wreath form, black tulle, silk flowers, feathers, and ribbon with a black bird and a few spiders for a little extra creepiness. I love the way the wreath turned out. It's spooky yet classy at the same time.

Here is a closer look at the ribbon roses and embellishments.


You can find all the directions HERE.

Just a few more things to share: 

Today begins the Peachy Keen Stamps/KaDoodle Bug Designs Cross Promo Facebook Page Hop.


I will have something to share on My Facebook Page tomorrow but you can start this hop today beginning on the KaDoodle Bug Designs Facebook Page.

Also, tomorrow Scrappy Moms Stamps and Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons is having a Cross Promo Blog Hop. I have a cute project to share with you for that, also!


There's a lot going on and I hope you can join in on the fun!

Thanks for joining me today!!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

I am linking this to Paper Issues Halloween Hootenanny





2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Awesome!!

Missy said...

This is terrific Saundra, I really want to try one of these next year, I love the creepy elements and the flowers are so pretty!!