Thursday, October 3, 2013

Have a Cool Yule! ~ Shop Pumpkin Spice Inspiration

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am sharing a little inspiration her and over on the Pumpkin Spice Blog.

I had a lot of fun making this cute winter card!


I started with a cut file from My Scrap Chick called Cute Winter Faces. I thought this cute little penguin would be even cuter using some patterned papers from My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland 6x6 paper pad.

I added some MME Winter Wonderland Twine this his hat and topped it with a coordinating brad. I added a sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps A Holiday to Remember and my card was complete.

These papers were released last year and have been one of my favorite Christmas/winter papers! Guess what? They are still available at Shop Pumpkin Spice AND they are on sale!!

You can check out the Pumpkin Spice Blog HERE

I hope you enjoyed my card today!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

Karen said...

This is just the sweetest little guy the twine and brad on the hat are the perfect finishing touch!

Unknown said...

He's so cute!!!

Denine said...

Oh my Saundra... you lil penguin is so adorable.
Hugs,

Migdalia said...

This is the CUTEST thing EVER!!
Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Cheryl said...

This is just TOO CUTE!

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely adorable!
Sherrie K

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ not sure I could say anything else but ADORABLE! LOVE that little guy so much! EEK!