Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sending Happy Thoughts ~ SMS Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge is all about Back to School this week.

Here is what I created with Back to School in mind:


I used a cut file from My Scrap Chick that can be found HERE.


 

Ribbon and a flower were added for embellishment. I used a sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps "Dancing in Circles 2." I thought it was a perfect sentiment to go with a treat to be stored inside this back to school box.



Now head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps Blog to see what my fellow designers have created and join us in the challenge!

I'll be back tomorrow with another Scrappy Moms Stamps release project. Hope to see you then!



2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Love it, super cute pencil box!!!

Pam said...

This is such a cite pencil box!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com