Monday, August 5, 2013

Feeling Ruff? ~ Peachy Keen Stamps August Peek

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Did you have a good weekend? I did! It's nice to have some time with my husband without the distractions of the world. :)

Today I am sharing another peek of Peachy Keen Stamps August Release.

For this card I used the cute puppy from the August Stamp of the Month PKSC-August 2013.


This puppy is the cutest!!  I colored him with my Copics and did a little texturizing. I love the way he came out. I embossed the background with the Cuttlebug See Spots embossing folder and added a strip of white cardstock that I stamped with PK-1331 Dog Background using some Hero Arts shadow ink.

Now I couldn't have a puppy without a fire hydrant! The fire hydrant was cut from the Four Legged Friends Cricut Lite cartridge. I added yellow rick rack that I cut using Scrappy Moms Stamps Cheveron and Rick Rack Die. I added some baker's twine and button top finish off my card.

The sentiment is from PKSC-20 August 2013. I heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

Here is a closer look at this cute puppy!!


I added some Glossy Accents to his eyes for some shine.


Added another strip of Rick Rack to the inside and stamped it with the second part of the sentiment. The dog paws were stamped from PK-1331 Dog Background.

This is my last peek!

Tonight is the Peachy Keen Stamps August Release Party over at the Peachy Keen Connection. The party stats at 7:00 PM est. I hope you will join us in the fun and games that will be happening. You will also get to see the full reveal!

Hope to see you there!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!!



5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Just adorable, fab colouring!!

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ just another AMAZING card! Of course your coloring is AMAZING but the inking ~ WOW! I so need this set and you ladies are making it so hard to say NO too! UGH! Have a great day and hopefully see you at the party/release tonight!

Sherrie K. said...

How cute is this! This is OVER the TOP CUTENESS!! Awesome design my friend!These stamps are simply adorable! The coloring, inking and faux stitching is perfect!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kathy Salido said...

Super adorable card!! Love the background the embossing and the spotted puppy :)

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGosh - so stinkin' adorable!! :)

- Mel