Thursday, June 13, 2013

Congratulations Grad! ~ Shop Pumpkin Spice Inspiration

Hi there! I cannot believe it has been a week since I posted anything! Life seems busy these days and sometimes it is just hard to find time for crafting.
 
Today I am providing inspiration on the Pumpkin Spice Blog. Pumpkin Spice has a weekly challenge and this week's challenge theme is Graduation.
 
My daughter graduated High School this year and this is the card I created for her using some delightful paper that can be found at Shop Pumpkin Spice.
 
 
All my patterned paper come from the Fancy Pants Be You 6x6 paper pad. This pad has some great prints that scream teenage girl to me.
 
I created this grad girl using my SCAL software. She is from an svg file called The Grad and you can find it at SVG Cutting Files. I tried to make her  look like my daughter. I stamped her face from Peachy Keen Stamps PK-660 Laughy Taffy Face Assortment. My sentiment was stamped using MPS Darkest Night ink and is from PK-192 Somebunny Special.
 
I added some velvet ribbon that I tried in a knot and a few black sequins from my stash.
 
There is still time to join the challenge on the Pumpkin Spice Blog. You can find all the details HERE. I hope you will link up!
 
Thank you for stopping!
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute, what a great girl grad card!!

Shelly said...

WOW!!! This is incredible - make me want to jump up and down :) SO gorgeous!
Have a terrific day!
Shelly

Migdalia said...

very PRETTY!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Pat N. said...

Aww, that's an adorable card. Bet your daughter will love it!

Mary Ann said...

Super cute card!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Totally love your grad card! So F*U*N!
Have a super weekend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ CONGRATS to your daughter! I bet she LOVED this card! I know I do! I LOVE how you did her hair ~ Oh my and that face is so PERFECT too! BEAUTIFULLY done!!!

Missy said...

Terrific card Saundra great papers and super cute PK face!

DIANA L. said...

Super cute!!
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com