Friday, November 2, 2012

So Sweet! ~ Peachy Keen Stamps Nov. Sneak

Hi Peachy Fans! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
I know I have been quiet this week but that is only because I have been having too much fun playing with this month's Peachy Keen Stamp of the Month!
 
It is definately one of my favorites!!
 
 
This set comes with some of the cutest images!!
 
I just had to color up this elf. He is adorable! There is another elf included in this set that I had to color, too. You can see that one on Sunday. :)

 
The sentiment I used on the inside of this card is also included in this set.
 
I cannot wait for you all to see all of the images!
 
Hurry over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the designers are sharing today.
 
I will have more to share over the next few days so stay tuned!
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!
 
 

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So adorable!!! Lee-Ann :)

Glora said...

I know, these have got to be some of my all time favorites. I just love Christmas time and these elves and reindeer are SO sweet! You did an INCREDIBLE job coloring up this cutie. AMAZING! Hugs- Glora

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my goodness - this little guy is just adorable! Your coloring is just outta this world and I love the layout! I cannot wait to get my hands on this sweet set of stamps! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

Jennie Garcia said...

This card is so gorgeous!! I am in LOVE with the papers you used!! Totally cute!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/