Monday, January 2, 2012

Starting the New Year with a Smile!

Hello Crafty Friends! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Happy New Year!

I hope all your holiday celebrations were wonderful and that you are starting this New Year on a positive note.

Today I have some exciting news I wanted to share with you. I have been asked to be on the Shop Pumpkin Spice Design Team!!


Shop Pumpkin Spice is an online scrapbooking supply store. The store carries all the wonderful paper lines that we all love and embellishments to match! The best part is that all product is at least 30% off regular retail prices! Denine is the owner and delivers great customer service.

I am thrilled to be part of the team and will be posting my first project this Thursday! So be on the look out for that.


Also this Saturday the Shop Pumpkin Spice Design Team will be having a blog hop. This is a wonderful time for you to meet all of the designers.

You can also meet all of the deigners by visiting the Pumpkin Spice Blog.  There is daily inspiration found here using products that can be purchased at Shop Pumpkin Spice. Hop on over and check it out.

I am itching to get creating again and hope to have something on the blog for you soon.

Until then...

Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations Saundra! I like their stuff. Look forward to seeing what you all create this year!
Hugs,
Michelle

Glora said...

Congratulations!!! How awesome! They will love having you on their team! Hugs- Glora

liz at liz's paper loft said...

congratulations!!!

Kate said...

Congratulations, Saundra!! You (and your fabulous work) will be an asset to their team. I am looking forward to seeing what you create!
Happy New Year!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Congrats Saundra! I know you will create wonderful things for Pumpkin Spice, they are very fortunate to have you on their DT!