Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hug Me Frog :)

Wanted to post a a card real quick. It's beautiful outside and I need to finish planting my veggie garden.

I created this card for Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge. This challenge is to use anything on the Paisley cartridge. I don't own that cartridge so I went to Cricut Search to see if I had any images that would be similar and decided that this frog would be somewhat close.

Here are the details:
40:31 Creations ~ Say Something Stamps
My Creative Time ~ You Had Me At Chocolate stamps'
My Craft Spot ~ Toadally Green Crinkle Ribbon
Echo Park cardstock ~ A Walk in the Park
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder ~ Spots and Dots
Ranger Distress Ink ~ Peeled Paint
Button
Baker's Twine
Whote Gelly Roll Pen
Googly Eyes

Thanks for stopping! Come back to morrow for a new Challenge Me Monday project over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.

Happy Crafting!

9 comments:

Melanie said...

So cute!! Don't you just love LD!? I love the shape you used behind him - ADORABLE card! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

Glora said...

Super cute and that background shape is so fun and definitely adds some extra interest to the card. I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

Maureen Reiss said...

Suuper cuute!!

Kate said...

What a great frog!! I love the sentiment stamp you used with this card.

Cheryl said...

Cute frog!! Love the embossing too.

365 Days of Cricut said...

Love him! He looks like the frog from The Princess and the Frog Disney movie!! I love anything Disney!

4kids4 said...

So cute!! LOVE that happy frog...and that yummy ribbon! TFS!

~Sharon C.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So super cute!

Thienly Azim said...

What a super cute card. All your embellishments, cardstock, SVG file and stamp go together. Love it! Thanks for joining us in the Paper Dolls Link Up party!