Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Time for Thankfulness

Happy Thanksgiving to all my wonderful crafty friends! I pray that this is a memorable Thanksgiving for you all and that you will remember to count your blessings today. I would like to share a few of mine with you.

First of all I am so thankful for my loving, gracious heavenly Father. He ransomed his Son for my soul and I can never get over what a sacrifice was made for me and all mankind. (John 3:16)

Secondly, I am thankful for a wonderful, loving husband that loves me even when I am not so lovable. He's my best friend and I could not imagine living my life without him. If you're looking, bud, I love you!

Thirdly, I am thankful for my beautiful children. They are each unique in their own special way. My children are not little any more but they are each growing into fine young men and women and for that I am grateful.

Fourth, there are so many other things I could list here but I want you, my followers, to know that I am thankful for you also. You say the most encouraging words and share such wonderful ideas. I have learned so much from you all. Thank you!

I will be out of town the next few days but will be back on Monday with a new FCCB challenge project. See you all then.

~Saundra

1 comment:

Glora said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!