Thursday, July 1, 2010

You're So Sweet (My Pink Stamper Design Team Submission)

Good Morning! Robyn, over at My Pink Stamper, had made an announcement that she was going to pick designers for her design team. This is the card that I submitted. She made the announcement at midnight last night and sorry to say I was not picked. Oh well, maybe next time. :) If you would like to see the new designers just click here -->My Pink Designers.

All right, moving on to my card...

Ingredients:
Card base is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Paper is from Papertrey Ink ~ New Leaf, Spring Moss, Raspberry Fizz, and Hibiscus Burst
Patterned paper is DCWV Baby Girl Stack

Cartridges:
From My Kitchen ~ cupcake and cherry, using the blackout and layer features
Stretch Your Imaginations ~ flourish p.78, using shift in the shadow and blackout feature.

The sentiment is from Inkadinkado stamps and I used Glossy Accents for the cherries. The ribbon is just some I had in my stash and went perfectly with this card.

Thanks for stopping by.
~Saundra

2 comments:

Helen said...

This is so cute! I just love the paper. And that cupcake is adorable. I knew I needed that Cart --LOL!

Saundra said...

Thanks, Helen. Congratulations on making the design team. I look forward to seeing your future creations.